Blogging, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube: How To Use Social Media For Business & Personal Branding
Are you a business owner, PR professional or Marketing manager in need of getting your Social Media & Online Marketing Strategy in place? Then you are well aware that Blogs and Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and several others can open doors for you, your business and your ideas, making them more accessible to your potential clients and audience.
Understanding what Social Media is and what kind of actions you should take can put you on the top of your game
Part of the Social Media Sundays Workshop Series, this class will help you to figure out how the power of technology and the transition between Mainstream Media and New Media has been affecting your business. Attendees will also learn how you can advertise your business, spending less money for a bigger target audience. Bloggers School tutors will guide you to develop the Social Media Strategy appropriated for your personality and business, besides teaching you how to use several Social Media tools to do Market Research to better understand your audience.
This session is strongly recommended for individuals working on corporate Social Media campaigns and implementing a Social Media Plans for business. A good part of our lesson is going to be dedicated to questions and answers on how to apply Social Media for business and in corporate environments, so bring your questions!
Bloggers School tutors will be covering
- Facebook: Personal Profile vs. Like Page: How to engage yourself and your business
- Twitter: understanding the search and how to use the results to engage as a business or person
- YouTube: optimize your channel to show up on Google
- Blogging: How-to create killer content through blog posts or even joining discussions to create leads or bring your clients closer to your brand
- Introduction to SEO (Search Engine Optimization): a few things you must know when it comes to creating a home for your business online